With Cameyo’s application virtualization, you can pack an entire application – including all its files, DLLs, registry – into one single file and take it with you anywhere, along with the app’s settings & data. On your Dropbox drive, on a USB stick, at work, at home, on your laptop – using application virtualization you will no longer have to reinstall your apps again and again everytime you move from one computer to another. Virtual portable apps also keep your computer stable, isolating apps from your system. Whether your are a home user or an IT administrator, Cameyo will save you precious time.
Here im describing an example to make Portable Nimbuz app
Download the software from here
- Open the downloaded Cameyo file and clik on Capture installation button
- wait some moments to taking initial system snapshot
- after that you can see Install done button ( dont press now ), Run the Nimbuz set up file ( or the installation file of which software you want to create as portable) and install the nimbuz
- After successfull installation of Nimbuz ( or any other software) press the Instaall done button
- Wait again some moments you can see a pop up window and the portable software there